Thomas and his team are delighted to welcome you to Michelin Starred, Thomas Carr 1873.
**** PLEASE SEE OUR ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE HOME PAGE BEFORE BOOKING ****
1873 offers a warm welcome, friendly service and the Chef’s 6 Course Taster Menu which has been created to reflect the fantastic local produce that we have here in Devon, and with our proximity to the harbour, expect to try a range of great fish and seafood on your visit.
The menu can change often and this is largely because of the seasonality or availability of ingredients.
You can see a sample of the 1873 menu by clicking on the icon to the right.
We ask that you if you have any questions regarding dietary requirements/vegetarians/vegans/allergies/intolerances/dislikes, available menus and young diners that you please head to our Frequently Asked Questions before booking your table with us.
To book your table, please use the booking diary below where you can select a date and time that suits you.
We do operate a cancellation policy and have some booking terms and conditions which you can view HERE
Book a Table
Some notes before you book:
- At busy times, it can take a little while for the diary to appear to below.
- At 1873 we only serve a 6-course taster menu.
- If you have any dietary requirements (including allergies, intolerances, dislikes, vegetarianism and veganism) please refer to our FAQ page before booking
- If a date is crossed through on the diary it means that we are closed or fully booked (you can be added to the waiting list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our evening services are for over 16s only
- Your booking isn’t confirmed until you have paid the deposit and you have received an email confirmation of your booking
FEBRUARY, MARCH & APRIL – Wednesday – Saturday from 6.30pm
MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST – Tuesday – Saturday from 6.30pm
SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER & DECEMBER – Thursday – Saturday from 6.30pm
Please note that we are closed for the whole of January.
If a date isn’t available to book on the booking diary it means we are closed for a holiday or full.