Thomas Carr 1873
Thomas and his team are delighted to welcome you to Michelin Starred ,Thomas Carr 1873.
1873 offers a warm welcome, friendly service and a six course taster menu which has been create to reflect the fantastic local produce that we have here in Devon, and with our proximity to the harbour, expect to try a range of great fish and seafood on your visit.
The menu can change often and this is largely because of the seasonality or availability of ingredients, but you can find examples of a menu further down this page.
We ask that you please have a read of our Frequently Asked Questions should you have any questions regarding dietary requirements/allergies/intolerances/dislikes, available menus and young diners.
To book your table, please use the booking diary below where you can select a date and time that suits you.
We do operate a cancellation policy and have some booking terms and conditions which you can view HERE
Book a Table
Some notes before you book:
- At busy times, it can take a little while for the diary to appear to below.
- At 1873 we only serve a 6-course taster menu. We are unable to offer an a la carte option.
- If a date is crossed through on the diary it means that we are closed or fully booked (you can be added to the waiting list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any dietary requirements (including allergies, intolerances, dislikes, vegetarianism and veganism) please refer to our FAQ page before booking
- Our evening services are for over 16s only
- Your booking isn’t confirmed until you have paid the deposit and you have received an email confirmation of your booking
In line with government guidelines we are hoping to be able to reopen on May 17th.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 6.30pm
Wednesday – 6.30pm
Thursday – 6.30pm
Friday – 6.30pm
Saturday – 6.30pm
Sunday – Closed